Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Startin' fresh. General comments

OK. I have posted my first ever blog comment so now I am ready to go!!
The National Championship in College Football was played Monday and I have to say I was really surprised! I honestly thought that Ohio State would clean Florida's clock, but NOOOOOOOOOO! The game was actually pretty much decided by halftime, I think. I mean, the way Florida's defense was playing was AMAZING!! They limited Ohio State to a record LOW in yardage this year, if I heard the commentators correctly. Really amazing game. I think the two biggest bowl game surprises to me were Ohio State vs. Florida and, of course, Oklahome vs. Boise State. I think that the games where the hype was the worst were the ones that ended up being surprises, like to two I just mentioned. I mean, I have never heard so much hype as when Barry Switzer AND Jimmy Johnson were talking incessantly about OU being the 'big boys' and Boise State being the 'little boys'. So, what happens? The little boys give the big boys a black eye and send 'em packing!!
Now on to the pros and whatever happened to Dallas Sunday night??? I can't even write about it, I am still so in shock at how they lost.

No comments: