Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hey there

I haven't posted anything in over a month. Alot has happened, and we've been a little bit 'stretched'. My mother passed away February 9. While I have known for about 3 years now that my mother could die suddenly, I was not ready. I don't know that you ever really could be ready for something like this. I am thankful that my mother is not suffering any more and that she is at peace. I truly believe that, and I think that is what has helped me deal with this and the other things going on in my family right now. I have a sister-in-law who is battling cancer and a brother-in-law who suffered a small brain hemorrhage when he was struck by a line drive while pitching batting practice for his high school baseball team.
Needless to say, I have been praying alot. I am thankful for my husband and daughters and all the ways in which we are blessed. I worry about my dad, who is now left behind, and how to best care for him. I know that all the answers will come at the right time. I continue to pray for wisdom. I hope all is well with everyone out there.
Later, Scout

No comments: